Reset your Okta password
From the Okta End-User Dashboard you can change your password without having to contact an administrator.
- Sign in to Okta. In your browser on your computer type your Okta sign-in URL
- Enter your username and password and follow the authentication prompts.
- From the Okta Home page, click your name and then click Settings.
- Go to Change Password and click Edit Profile. If multifactor authentication is configured, you are prompted to confirm your identity by using your second authentication factor.
- Enter your current and new password.
- Click the Change Password button to confirm the change.
Reset your Okta password without signing in
If self-service password reset is enabled for your org, use the following instructions to reset your password if it has been forgotten.
In your browser on your computer type your Okta sign-in URL.
Click the Need help signing in? option at the bottom of the sign in panel, and then select Forgot Password.
Enter your work email address and click Reset via Email. An email should be sent to you with instructions and a link to reset your password.
Note: If you are part of an OIE org, you may have the option to use a different MFA factor to reset your password, depending on your org's settings.
Sign into the Client Portal
- Once you have finished resetting your Okta password you can now login to the Client Portal by going to https://portal.grovetech.co/
- Once there it will redirect you to Okta where you can sign in and then it will redirect you back to
- If you have any problems reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.